Get to know Russ StaltersDec 15, 2021
Russ Stalters is a founding member of the B2B Sales Magic club, and he was kind enough to be our interview guest for December’s show.
Many of you have heard from Russ all year long, benefitting from his sales experience and wisdom. This time, we asked him a few “fun” questions too and even then, Russ is a guide to others. Note his list of great resources below!
Leaders are readers so we hope you’ll find at least one on the list that will help you make your business even better. Find Russ on Clubhouse or LinkedIn and let him know what you think about the list.
Movies to See
- The Creative Brain—David Eagleman (currently not streaming but you can find interviews of him if you google his name)
- Lincoln—Lincoln was able to change the trajectory of the US with a group of rivals (see the book, Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin). Contains great examples of negotiation and selling ideas.
- The King's Speech—Great example of the weak hero (King George) transforming and becoming the Guide (Lionel Logue)
- Building a StoryBrand—Donald Miller
- Marketing Made Simple—Donald Miller
- Made to Stick—Chip & Dan Heath
- The Practice: Shipping Creative Work—Seth Godin
- This is Marketing—Seth Godin
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing—Al Ries & Jack Trout
- Words That Change Minds—Shelle Rose Charvet
- Creative Confidence—Tom Kelley and David Kelley
- What Great Story Tellers Know—Bernadette Jiwa
- Social Media Success for Every Brand—Claire Diaz-Ortiz
- Pre-Suasion and Influence—Robert Cialdini
- Blue Ocean Strategy—W. Chan Kim & Renee Mauborgne
- How to Write Copy That Sells—Ray Edwards
Stay connected and receive updates and alerts
when new resources are added!
Click below to get on the B2B Sales Magic mailing list.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.